Analyze the development trend of metal 3D printing technology
Date of release:2019-01-12 Author:LINGRUI Click:
With regard to the future of metal 3D printing, we are still at the foot of the mountain compared to the future of metal 3D printing. This will help reduce the price of metal 3D printing as patents expire and the price of heat sources such as lasers declines. Along with the extensive research and development of metal powder materials by various mainstream metal powder suppliers, more new materials will appear and a wider range of alloys will emerge.
ORNL researchers believe that by 2025, the average annual market growth of this technology is around 18%, with the main driving demand coming from aerospace, biomedical and automotive industries. By 2025, the market size is expected to be 8.4 billion US dollars.
A more noteworthy trend is that the expiration of several patents may help the advent of the open source era, which greatly reduces the cost of metal 3D printing. Researchers from the Michigan Institute of Technology have begun working on some interesting open source work.
The potential of metal 3D printing is opening. By printing out complex geometric shapes, reducing the number of components, and printing biocompatible products for the medical world, the significance of metal 3D printing is not in the traditional sense of cost reduction. Rather, it puts the vitality of the product on an important agenda, reduces the failure rate, reduces energy consumption, and improves reliability through product design. A better world where all aspects of efficiency are coming is coming.
Of course, although the prospects are good, and to go to a wider range of applications, Scientific Truffle believes that metal 3D printing technology has great improvement and improvement space, including achieving faster deposition rate, process quality control, cost reduction and production capacity. And the expansion of materials. At present, in terms of quality control, metal 3D printing is far behind other production technologies, which is directly related to production cost and feasibility. For this reason, metal 3D printing cannot be promoted. However, bottlenecks also mean opportunities, the industry is eager to introduce standards and protocols, and more efforts to predict and control print results through big data, including data measurement and monitoring techniques, adequate material properties, modeling systems, Simulation system, closed loop control system, etc.
The address of this article:http://leaderapid.com/news/407.html
- Learn about the history of 3D printing.
- 3D printing service small door model and hot bed board attachment problem solving
- Tell you about the impact of programming your opponents board during the production of automotive plastic panels
- Xiaobian gives you an idea of what the 3D printer service is like.
- Talk about some advantages of CNC machining when making aluminum alloy hand-made plate processing factory
- To what extent will 3D batch printing redefine manufacturing in the future?
- Plastic hand-made plate can be divided into three types according to the different types of casting system.
- Explain how to reduce defects in plastic hand-made processing
- Explain how plastic hand making works.
- 3D printing service nozzle plug problem solving tutorial